( front-page )
2013 Summer Programming Contest
Upcoming related events:
- Oct 24-25, FP Days, UK Event for Functional Programming in Cambridge, England
- Nov 13, Scheme '13, Workshop on Scheme and Functional Programming in Alexandria, Virginia (Washington DC)
- Nov 14-16, Clojure/Conf in Alexandria, Virginia (Washington DC)
- Nov 13 Erlang Factory in Toronto
- Dec 3-5, Code Mesh, the Alternative Programming Conference in London
( meeting - Monday, December 9, 7:00 PM - LispNYC Holiday Party )
We've also invited most of the functional language meetup community including Clojure NYC, Erlang NYC, Haskell NYC, OCaml NYC, NY-Scala and the N-Languages-in-N-Months meetup groups to join us in our festivities!
This promises to a very interesting event with genuinely stimulating conversations and a truly unique diversity of characters of all sorts!
Please note this in on a Monday rather than a Tuesday!
This is a free event!
Hope to see you there!
The LispNYC Team
111 Broadway NYC
( news )
( functional development )
LispNYC is a community devoted to the advocacy and advancement of Lisp-based functional programming technologies such as Common Lisp, Scheme and Clojure.
We focus on education, outreach, regular monthly meetings, mailing lists and development projects.
Monthly meetings are held every second Tuesday, are free and open to all.
Providing parentheses to NYC since 2002
( member services )
( contact )